7.25.2012

Stuck in a (Hair) Rut!!!

Unfortunately, I have been in a hairstyle rut recently. I go back and forth if I want to chop it all off, or keep growing it out.  So, I'm not sure what I should do... 
A new color? A new cut? Both?

Should I stay light blonde and continue to grow out my hair?
Should I cut it into a cute bob?
Should I go back to my natural hair color and keep it long?
Should I be daring and chop it all off into a cute pixie cut? 
Or should I go shoulder length?
Please help me out of this hair rut by casting your vote at the top of my blog. 
Thank you!
xox

4 comments:

  1. I recently got a pixie cut and I'm in love with it and glad I got it :) I often cut my hair, grow it out, color it, and repeat lol :D I guess the advice I have for you is do something in between. If you love it and maybe want to go shorter next you can, or you may feel that you would love it longer and grow it out from there :)Anyway the possibilities are endless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it when your hair was a darker shade. So maybe a light brown, and shoulder length? All these hairstyles will look fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, you'd look gorgeous either way! i think you have the bone structure to pull off a pixie cut, which not many people do and it would be adorable.. a bob would be presh too! i like your hair blonde, but i think you should try a new length! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, I always get in a hair rut! Really wishing I could pull the pixie cut off. Life would be so much easier ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete