9.04.2011

It's the little things

Tonight, my husband and I listened to this record while making dinner. Our House is my favorite from CSNY. As a little girl, I always envisioned having this song playing in the background while my family was going about their chores. I have to say, that listening to this record on vinyl is the only way to truly hear and appreciate it. I'm quite proud of the vinyl my husband and I both have collected over the years. We have a passion for music, it's what attracted me to my husband.

If music be the food of love, play on.
William Shakespeare



2 comments:

  1. Hi dear, i love your blog.. i think you're a lovely creative and inspiring mommy!
    I just have one piece of feedback. The font you've started using makes your blog very hard to read and to be completely honest kind of makes it look a bit amature..which it is not! obviously it's your blog and it's entirely up to you how you what font you use .. i'm just giving you my two cents as a reader :)
    keep up the great work! greetings from the Netherlands xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your feedback! I have been thinking of changing it because it can be difficult at times to read. I'm always looking for new ways to improve my little blog so please continue to let me know.

    Thanks for reading!
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete