4.14.2012

4 months old


My little boy isn't so little anymore. He is even chubbier than he was last month, weighing 19.8 lbs and growing like a sprout. He coos and goo's a lot, loves to look into my eyes and smile, loves when I sing to him and give him kisses. He has started laughing, when I tickle him he just giggles. Desmond is completely in love with his big sister, Ava. He can watch her do anything and he is beyond fascinated by it. He still eats like crazy, every 2 hours and every 3 hours at night. My little boy is the biggest cuddlier and he wants to be held constantly....which at times can be difficult, when I need to get chores done. The way I see it, the chores will always be there, my babies will grow up and won't want to be kissed and hugged...they might even find me 'uncool' which doesn't seem possible;)

Being a mother is such a privilege and honor. I cherish every moment with my kids, I don't want to miss a thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment