4.06.2012

Happy Anniversary


4 years and two babies later, I'm still head over heels in love with him.
Anniversary dinner at Benihani.
The surprise waiting for my husband. A ballon for each year we've been married, on the back of each picture is a special note.
The anniversary card I made for my sweet husband.

 The years have gone by so fast, and I still feel as if we are newlyweds. The Lord has given us many blessings through our years together. On our last anniversary, we found out we were pregnant with our son. I'm so grateful for all the Lord's goodness. My husband will be starting a new job soon, and it's been an answer to our prayers. He will no longer have to work 3 jobs, which means we will have him home at nights and weekends. I cried tears of joy when we found out that he got this amazing job. I'm so proud of my husband, he is the hardest working man I've ever known, as well as thoughtful, patient and kind. He is my true inspiration!



2 comments:

  1. This is too funny. You just commented on my blog today and our children are close in age. I was reading through your blog and found this post...we have the same exact wedding date! Too funny! I look forward to reading your blog more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny, what a small world! I'm looking foward to finding out what else we have in common:)

    ReplyDelete