4.09.2012

Easter


Easter egg hunt on a beautiful sunny day.
Wish we could have had Desmond in the picture but he was being adored by his great grandparents.
My girl collecting flowers.
Easter Sunday, after church.

I'm so grateful for my salvation. There are days when I ponder what my life would have been like if I had never accepted Christ as my personal Savior. The path that I was heading down was not a good one and if I had remained on that path, I would have never fallen in love with my husband nor would I have my sweet babies. I shudder at the thought of my children never existing or never getting to kiss my husband or tell them how much I love them. I'm so grateful that the Lord loved me enough to give his only Son to die on the cross for my sins. Jesus paid my debt of sin with his life so that I may be saved. I am eternally thankful for what I've been given. The good days and the bad days, it is all good because I trust in the Lord with all of my heart.

 I have a beautiful family, wonderful friends and a church I love.
 I am so blessed beyond comprehension.
The Lord is good, ALWAYS! 

1 comment:

  1. Your family is so darling! I cannot wait to add on to ours! Were trying (:

    ReplyDelete